Monday, May 30, 2011

African Violet favors

My wedding was two weeks ago, and I want to share a few little details.

For my favors I decided to go with African Violets, that way they were the center pieces at the reception, and I got to gift them to everyone. That way I didnt let a bunch of beautiful flowers go to waste.  I started by getting the terra cotta pots I wanted, I picked 4inch pots. I wanted them to be prettier than just terra cotta. To remedy that, I started by painting them with silver craft paint, that just wasnt enough for me. So I went a step forward and wrapped the top band with purple ribbon, and then added a tulle bow. Here is how they turned out






\
Over all the day was just beautiful. All the stuff I did for myself turned out really well, and just made it a little more special. 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment