Sunday, February 27, 2011

Paper Roses

One of my girl friends was over. It led to us getting bored, and then we started talking weddings.  So we decided to make paper roses. It turned out pretty good. We used floral wire, fun print scrap book paper, and a hot glue gun.  We started by cutting out different sized petals. Then wrapped the smallest size petals around the wire, and gluing it in place. Then just worked our way up in petal size.
I'm going to keep them on my bookshelf in this pretty teacup.  I added these pretty pearl like beads to the centers. I think its a nice touch. 
Of course Cammy had to get in on this. She always finds a way into my pictures. 
Then I added the same beads and a little bit of ribbon to the wire. Just to make it look better. The wire wasn't so pretty to say the least...



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment