Friday, May 25, 2012

Craft supplies organized! (mostly)

I have discovered I have an embarrassing amount of craft supplies. I have paints of all kinds, things for spinning, things for needle felting. Don't forget sewing and cross stitching and god knows what else! Its insane, and it has taken over my living room. Living in an apartment... with my lovely accepting husband, all my supplies engulfing an entire room was not an option! So I decided to put it all in one spot. Though every time I would think aha got it all! I would turn around and find another pile of stuff behind me. 

The whole area (please click to see larger) sorry its a little blurry

Lots of scrap fabric, felt, and some tulle. I find I have the most random stuff! 

Oil paints. This box was so pretty before... now covered in paint! 

Thread for cross stitching, and other sewing needs. As well as some ribbon, and a hoop.

This is where it gets crazy, there are glue sticks for the hot glue gun. Paint brushes for every use you could imagine. Q-tips to throw at that cat and/or use for pastels. Boxes for buttons and needles. Crochet hooks, knitting needles and a latch hook. My lamp for when I'm crazy and up all night. Also don't forget the random Breyer horse I wanted to customize but have neglected. 

Fiber to spin! All put away in ziplock bags. Sort of made it more manageable. Though made me realize I had a lot more than I knew! Also a few finished crochet projects in there. 

Sculpy clay, baby wipes glue. A random container of sand from our honeymoon. Then all sorts of glue and random paints and stains. 

Even more randomness! Hairspray, clear gloss sealer, matte finish. Of course my dremel, which I love! I use it for customizing Breyers. I've disturbed poor hubby chopping legs off of "Poor innocent Breyer horses". As well as my soft pastels. I truly stick things where they fit. 

This is a 10 gallon bin, and yes it is filled to the brim with yarn! As well as a blanket I'm working on and a few loom knitters. As I said too much craft stuff!! 

The worst part of all of this... Is this is only a little more than half... I'm telling you, I need a craft intervention!!! Any body else have this much stuff? Show me your stash! I love seeing what other people have. 









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment