Monday, November 5, 2012

My little Girl

I never thought I would miss being pregnant. 




Nor did I think I would miss that tiny newborn phase as much as I do. Who knew how easy and difficult it could be. Tempe had her four month check up today, and it really reminded me how fast time flies. When she was a newborn I thought being her mom was so hard, she didn't sleep through the night, we had trouble with her latch. She was jaundice. The list goes on. I didn't realize how hard it seemed, but how easy it actually was. When she was a newborn she was this tiny little squish that needed me for everything, I had to hold her all the time, but she only weighed 7lbs 7oz.  Really all she did was eat. sleep. poop. See easy.


I'm pretty sure every stage with a baby is hard, because that stage you are in. Thats the hardest its been so far. I've realized I enjoy every milestone she hits, and I look forward to the next, but I miss the last stage. Being a mom seems a little strange. Its a bit of a rollercoaster (one I actually enjoy!) She amazes me every day, and she is just going to keep growing. 

3 months 

Those first smiles, and laughs. The first time she rolled. All amazing. 

Now look at my big girl, today she weighs 13lbs 6oz. She is trying to get in to everything! She rolls every where since she cant crawl. She thinks its funny when I lay her in her crib thinking she is asleep. 
I miss the newborn stage, but I'm so excited for the next step. 



This kid cracks me up. Every day. I love being a mom :) 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment