Monday, October 29, 2012

Absolute Favorite Teether

This is a teether I could not live without! I love it almost as much as Tempe does. Poor baby girl has all sorts of tooth buds but non popping through yet. She is pretty miserable at night. She holds on to this thing and chomps away. Really helps her it seems. 

It is from Discovery Toys Here

I will admit when I got it as a baby shower gift I thought it was a little strange looking. But what did I know!? Tempe is my first! Thank goodness at the first sign of teething I whipped it out. 


 She generally chews on it like this if she holds it herself. 

She really likes it at bed time. 


See 


This is by far the best I've found for teething. I'm not one to use medications, I try to stick to all natural things. She does wear an amber necklace, but that is for another post. 

Thanks for reading! 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment