Monday, October 15, 2012

My Wipe Solution

I tend to be lazy about some things, I like to use things I have on hand. I knew I wanted to use my own wipe solution, but it had to be cheap... And stuff I generally have on hand. So this is what I came up with after reading some recipes online and deciding I could tweak them with what I happened to have in my bathroom. 

 First I use my Peri bottle from the hospital when I had my daughter. Makes sense right!? I used it for my under-carriage why not hers? 


So there are all my ingredients. I fill the bottle a little more than half way with water. Then fill it the rest of the way with witch hazel. I love the way witch hazel smells, maybe I'm strange. Then I add about five squirts of aloe (I know very scientific aren't I?) Then a few drops of the baby soap, and shake it up. 



Then I spray it on top of the wipes as I need it. I keep my wipes in an old disposable wipe container. 


 My wipes are just pieces of flannel cut with pinking shears. They work great and were SUPER cheap. And since I use them to save money that was a must. 


See easy. Then when they are used I toss them in the dirty dipe and toss it all in the wet bag. 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment