Monday, October 1, 2012

Diaper shortage!?

Not for me! With this recent chemical plant fire in Japan, it is forecast that diaper prices will rise, or there could even be a shortage. Not for me! This brings up yet another reason I cloth diaper. The words chemical plant, and diaper just shouldn't go in the same sentence. Can you imagine that those chemicals go up against your baby's pretty little bum? I cant. And imagine the effects on the environment  I believe there is a place in the world for disposable diapers, I will admit I've used them! But I do not use those chemical filled diapers that scare me. Frankly I just don't think there is a possible way for that to be healthy! I believe that maybe this will shed some light on either cloth diapers, or all natural diapers such as Seventh Generation. I will step off my soap box now. I will admit that I'm not 100% super green and crunchy, I may drive a Prius but that doesn't make me a total hippy. I don't eat just organic foods, and I shop at Walmart. But hey, that's me. This is my opinion. I'm just happy with my decision to cloth diaper. 


Plus, how stinking cute is that! 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment