Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It really works, who knew

I'm a skeptic sometimes. When I was looking into how to get stains out of my diapers I kept reading "Sun them!". Ok really? How is sun going to get this HUGE baby poop stain out of my diapers!? Yeah right, it can t be that easy. But as always I decided to test it. So I put my favorite dipe that got a huge stain on it out to sun... I brought it in a few hours later and looked at it. Oh! Its gone! So I thought next time, I would take pictures. Maybe I had been fooled some how. Right? Maybe it didn't actually work... So Today I tried it again. let the following pictures be the proof in the pudding... Or in the baby poop... Sorry if this is gross. But hey when you cloth diaper sometimes you have to embrace the baby poop. (Well not literally ew) 



BEFORE 


And 
AFTER 



White again! I am no longer skeptical of this method of stain removal. It really works! 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment