Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flower Clutch

My wedding is in may, and I wanted a clutch. Everything I found didn't jump out at me, I just couldn't find anything I loved. So I decided, why not buy something very plain and make it what I want. I went to DSW and I picked up this
What was great is DSW sends out awesome rewards,  I had $10.00 rewards money, and $5.00 off for my birthday. Which means I only had to pay $4.00! 

My wedding colors are purple and silver, so the plain silver really is perfect. Then I added a fabric flower, that will match what I wear in my hair on my wedding day. 

I really love how it turned out, and it matches my nail-polish perfectly. (Which is Essie's Nice is Nice) 
Im so excited that this clutch is now off my things I need for the wedding. And I love how well it matches everything. 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment