Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My new craft area

I haven't really had a craft area to work with, since we've moved into our apartment. I mostly had craft things scattered around the place, and then I would drag stuff out and totally clutter up our coffee table. To the point where things would fall over and mess up, and I couldn't even use the coffee table for its intended purpose. So I decided to get a table. So I went to Goodwill, and I found this little gem.


It has a ton of storage. Its about the height of a coffee table, I put it right in front of my sliding glass door so
 when I'm painting I'll have lots of natural light. I'm going to get a big pillow to sit on.




This is the right side, I love the shelf. So nice for organizing. 


Then this is the left side. I'm keeping my work in progress Breyer models here. 


With my lamp so I can work at night

Now of course I'm still compiling all my craft supplies. I never knew how much I had.... I need to quit going to the craft store. That place can be addictive. 




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment