Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sequined Picture Frame.

I saw a frame that was sequined at a store (don't know where) a while ago, but it was more than 10 bucks. I liked it, but thought I could make my own. So thats what I did, when I was at A.C Moore, I picked up a plain white frame, and some rainbow sequins. The bag I got came with 5 different sizes.


I was going to just use tacky glue to do this, but that didn't work...At all. So  I broke out my trusty hot glue. I took the glass and back out for while I was working. 


I started in the corner, and just added random colors and sizes. I made sure they overlapped a little. It took forever, and was slow, but the end result is worth it. 


And I just kept gluing! I ended up using tweezers for the tiny ones, if you can see them poking into this picture.


Of course, Cammy just had to get in the picture some how. 


I sealed the whole thing with PLAID Clear acrylic sealer, in gloss. Just to make sure it is all going to stay there. 

Tada theres a finished sequined frame. 




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment