Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flower Hair Clip

I love hair clips, so I decided to make my own with a pretty fabric and tulle flower. So I hit Joanne's and picked up so pale purple fabric, some clips, and felt.


I drew little circles on the felt, and then cut them out for the base of the flower. 


Then I cut out two different size circles. I singed the edges a little so they dont fray. 


Then I folded it into a triangle. Then hot glued it to the felt. 



For some reason I didnt take pictures of the next two steps. But I made two larger circles, one of tulle and one of the fabric, and put it behind the felt piece. Then there is tulle over the larger petals, over that the little petals, which I did the same way as the larger petals. Then a little pearl bead in the center.  

Added the clip to the back and there you go. All done 

And here it is all finished. It was a little difficult to take a picture of the back of my head.... 




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment