Thursday, September 6, 2012

Owl Themed Nursery

I have a 9 week old baby girl, and from the time I found out we were expecting I started thinking about the nursery. What theme? When we found out we were having our little princess Tempe (T), I knew I wanted owl theme! And purple of course. I am not a pink girl. (Though some how all of her clothes are pink!) So here is the finished product of my idea.




You may ask, why isn't there a crib? Well for now she sleeps in our room. I do use her nursery a lot though. All of her clothes and toys are neatly stored.


This is my favorite part of her room, I sit there for hours nursing T. (I'm sitting there now)


My mother got these owls at a yard sale, and I repainted them to match her room. I love how it turned out.  





Typical girl closet, bursting with clothes! Like I said, a lot of pink! 


And of course, here is a picture of T playing. 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment