Thursday, September 20, 2012

Whats in my Diaper bag

My cloth diaper bag, and what I drag around with me. 


My diaper bag, its a Coach diaper bag. Nice big and functional. It has shoulder straps, and a longer cross body strap. Makes it easy to carry. (I have my cell phone case strapped to the front there) I do not carry a purse any more so this has stuff for me in there as well. 


Here is the inside, all packed. It does zip shut, but I normally leave it open. Easier to grab stuff as I need it. I find nothing falls out any way. 


I carry four diaper changes with me at all times, no matter where I am going. I'm a worry wart. I like to be over prepared. 


So here is what I have with me at all times. 
3 prefold diapers and one cover. 
1 Pocket diaper, mostly for my husbands benefit, and its easier if we are going to the Doctors. 
A lint roller, with four cats, this is a must! 
A receiving blanket, for spit up, or to put down under baby. 
A small Planet Wise wet bag, I think it is actually the wipe size, but it holds two dirty dipes and I like it. 
A plastic baggy with pre-moistened cloth wipes 
An extra outfit!! Just in case, babies pee or poop or spit up a lot! 
Hand sanitizer, I use it after diaper changes, or for other people. 
A Benedryl stick, that one is for me. I have sensitive skin!  
Sunblock, for me, but when baby is allowed to use it it will be for her too. Being a red head this is a must. 
And the last one, Desitin, that one is for both of us. I used it after my episiotomy. (once the stitches were gone but it was still sore.) IF I use it on Tempe, I put in a fleece liner over the cloth diapers. Desitin can ruin cloth dipes. But I havent found a rash cream I like. 

There is mine, share yours!  


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment